Environment Services Assistant
Job no: 518430
Work type: Casual
Location: Beleura Private Hospital
Categories: Environmental Services - Cleaner/Laundry
We are looking for an Environmental Services Assistant to join the team at Beleura Private Hospital in Victoria on a Casual basis.
In this role, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Cleaning all areas of the hospital including theatre operating rooms, patient rooms, administration and consulting room areas
- Cleaning within guidelines and procedures set by infection control policies and safe operating procedures
- Complete all documents required to monitor the cleaning schedule throughout the facility
- Ensure all equipment is cleaned and restocked as required
- Ensure highest level of cleanliness is maintained throughout the hospital
- Attending all mandatory training and department meetings
- Abide by all OH&S policies and follow department procedures
- Minimum 2 years cleaning experience in a hospital, motel or hotel setting.
- You will have an enthusiastic outlook towards your work with a keen attention to detail.
- Availability to work both AM and PM shifts will be key to this role.
- Infectious cleaning, including COVID room cleaning, is required for this position
You will also bring:
- Understanding of OHS/Safe work practices.
- Strong customer service focus.
About the Organisation
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest and most respected private hospital operator, Beleura Private Hospital is a 119-bed fully accredited private hospital located on the beautiful Mornington Peninsula, about one hour south-east of Melbourne in the seaside town of Mornington.
Beleura Private Hospital offers a comprehensive range of specialties including medical & surgical care, high dependency unit, oncology & palliative care units, chemotherapy day ward, psychiatric unit, alcohol rehabilitation unit, cardiology, pathology and radiology.
Over many years, Beleura has earned an outstanding reputation in the health care field for the excellent standard of care provided to patients, for the skilled and caring professionalism of staff, and for the quality of facilities and equipment.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, Working with Children Check and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
For enquiries please contact Christopher Okamura, Environmental Services Manager at OkamuraC@ramsayhealth.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend