Clinical Nurse Maternity Relief
Job no: 518453
Work type: Full time temp
Location: John Flynn Private Hospital
Categories: Management, Nursing - Registered
Fixed Term Full-Time Leadership opportunity (9 months)
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced registered nurse to join our friendly and supportive in our rehabilitation unit at John Flynn Private Hospital. This is a 9 months fixed term contract to cover maternity leave until April 2022.
Our facilities include 67 in-patient beds with each room equipped with private ensuite, well-equipped gymnasium and access to outdoor areas. John Flynn Private Hospital Rehabilitation Unit provides excellence in multidisciplinary, patient focused care through the use of a holistic approach.
This direct leadership role will see you leading and supporting our front-line team members and reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager. You will be joining a team of passionate professionals driven to provide safe, holistic nursing care to each individual patient to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
This role will involve, but is not limited to:
- Acting as a professional resource and demonstrating broad knowledge in all facets of caring for patients to ensure the highest levels of nursing care.
- Supervising and supporting all staff within the unit
- Participate in Quality improvement Programs in line with organisational and departmental strategic plans.
To be successful in this role you will be a positive and effective team player who brings excellent clinical and interpersonal skills. Your day to day operations will include problem solving, fostering a positive and supportive culture and providing dedicated and specialised advice to team members. Possessing excellent time management and well-developed clinical problem-solving skills will be key to your success in this role.
You will also demonstrate;
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum three (3) years’ post graduate experience as a Registered Nurse is essential
- Experience working in rehabilitation/medical nursing is highly desirable
- Proven ability to work effectively in a health-care team, and positively influence the performance of other staff
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from; $47.66 - $50.99 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD Clinical Nurse/Midwife Level 2 gr1-gr4) [FTE $94 186.04 - $100 760.19]
John Flynn Private Hospital is a 334 bed, acute care hospital located at Tugun, which is on the southern end of the Gold Coast, within 5 minutes from the Gold Coast Airport. The hospital provides services to the population of the Gold Coast and the Tweed Coast extending into the NSW Northern Rivers area.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Benefits of working with us include;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Tennille Towie, Acting NUM, via TowieT@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 29th of July 11.55pm
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend