Job no: 518772
Work type: Casual
Location: Greenslopes Private Hospital
Categories: Catering/Food Services
Greenslopes Private Hospital is seeking positive and enthusiastic Catering Attendants to join their Catering department.
There are multiple casual positions available to work over a flexible, seven-day rotating roster.
About the Role
As a Catering Attendant, you will work as part of a collaborate team that thrives on delivering exceptional customer service in line with our Ramsay Core Values.
Key accountabilities for this role include:
- Preparing, plating and delivering patient meals
- Ensuring a clean environment is maintained including the cleaning of equipment
- Collection and cleaning of meal trays including the use of commercial dishwashing equipment
In this role you will be under the direction of the Food Services Manager and work closely with a supportive, friendly and cooperative team.
To be successful in this role you will have a high attention to detail and work effectively in a team, or independently as required, within a fast-paced environment. Your ability to prioritise your workload so that tasks are completed effectively, to a high standard, safely and in a timely manner, will assist you and your time management within this role.
You will also bring:
- Previous experience in a hospital or hospital environment
- Understanding of food safety and hygiene principles
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong customer focus
- Ability to problem solve and maintain good working relations with others
- Certificate II or Certificate III in Hospitality (desirable)
***Previous Applicants need not apply***
On offer is an hourly rate of $23.00 - $25.00 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances.
Greenslopes Private Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
We have a range of employee benefits including;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check and proof of Immunisation to infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Ben Hensley, Food Services Manager on 07 3394 7185.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend