Job no: 518783
Work type: Full time temp
Location: Hollywood Private Hospital
Categories: Medical Professionals, Other
Fixed Term Full Time | Minimum 76 hours per fortnight |
Hollywood Private Hospital is a modern, acute care hospital in Nedlands and enjoys a strong reputation for excellence in patient care. With 860 licensed beds, Hollywood Private Hospital is the State’s largest private hospital based on bed numbers. The hospital employs over 2,000 people and has more than 700 accredited specialists working across a wide range of disciplines including cardiology, cardiothoracics gastroenterology, general medicine, general surgery, neurosurgery, oncology, orthopaedics, palliative care, psychiatry, rehabilitation and urology. An emergency department is currently under construction with completion expected in November 2021.
For more information on the hospital please visit www.hollywoodprivatehospital.com.au
This is a 12 month service registrar position in medical administration commencing in January 2022. The key responsibilities of the position are to assist the Director of Medical Services (DMS) in the management, coordination, administration and evaluation of medical services at Hollywood Private Hospital. The position is also expected to shadow the DMS and Deputy DMS in various roles and undertake activities consistent with their level of training under the direction of the DMS.
- General registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulations Agency (AHPRA)
- A minimum of 2 years clinical experience in a majority of medical specialties
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team and independently as required
- Commenced or completed tertiary training in health administration, health service management, business administration or management.
- An intention to progress towards Fellowship of Royal Australian College of Medical Administration.
For More Information
Please contact Christiana Mustac on 9346 6000
How to Apply
Please complete an online application form and attach a CV
Closing Date Monday, 6 September 2021
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend