Job no: 518797
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: Hunters Hill Private Hospital
Categories: Clinical Support - Technician/Orderley, Nursing - Registered
Registered Nurse and Anaesthetic Technicians
Permanent Full, Part Time and Casual opportunities are available to suit work life balance!
We are seeking experienced Registered Nurses and Anaesthetic Technicians to join our Anaesthetics team at Hunters Hill Private Hospital.
About the Role
This opportunity will see you working across our Theatre Anaesthetics team. Hours are negotiable for the right candidate. In this role, you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Department Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered in line with the care values and strategic direction of the Hospital and Ramsay Health Care.
Our team prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care with a professional and positive attitude by creating a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for its patients.
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- 3 years prior nursing experience in an anaesthetics nursing role
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently as required
- Exceptional communication an interpersonal skills
- Post graduate qualifications in Anaesthetics/Recovery (Desirable)
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from:
- $33.23 - $46.67 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8) [FTE 65 665.60 - $92 230.31]
Hunters Hill Private Hospital, Centre for Surgical & Rehabilitation Specialties is a 40-bed surgical, medical and rehabilitation hospital, owned and operated by one of Australia's preeminent private hospital operators, Ramsay Health Care. The hospital is located in the Sydney suburb of Hunters Hill, approximately 10 kilometres north west of the centre of Sydney.
Ramsay Health Care is a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Benefits of working with us include;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Anne Ballesty on BallestyA@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close Date: 11th of August at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend