Junior Payroll Officer
Job no: 518831
Work type: Full time
Location: Corporate Services - QLD Metropolitan, John Flynn Private Hospital
- Work for Australia’s largest health care provider
- Permanent Full-time role
- Gold Coast location – John Flynn Hospital
We are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic person who is interested in learning on the job. This permanent role will be suitable for someone wanting to learn the skills required to become a payroll professional, commencing with little or no experience we will provide on the job training.
Reporting to the State Payroll Manager, you will demonstrate a strong work ethic, the willingness to learn on the job and the ability to work within a team. You will be part of a busy and focused team of payroll professionals who are responsible for a high volume of payroll processing across multiple sites and various Enterprise Agreements.
Ramsay is committed to ensuring our pays are accurate, on time, every time. We are looking for people to join us who share this belief and are passionate about providing the highest level of customer service to our staff.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Managing emails
- Scanning confidential information
- Entering maintenance within the Chris 21 database, including new hires, banking changes, address changes, terminations etc.
- Exposure to Kronos, managing leave
- Processing employee information accurately and in a timely manner
- Ensuring the integrity of Payroll data in the Chris21 payroll system
- Liaising with HR re staff appointments, terminations, remuneration, conditions of service and other relevant matters
- Assisting the Payroll Services team with other related tasks and projects
You will ideally be able to demonstrate:
- Confidentiality, sensitivity and integrity across all aspects of the role
- Contributing to a climate of active continuous improvement of processes, procedures and systems
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
What’s on offer:
We intend to train, guide and assist the applicant to gain experience in a payroll team with continual learning of new systems including Kronos and Chris 21.
Ramsay Health Care was established in 1964 and has grown to become a global hospital group operating over 480 hospitals and day surgery facilities across 11 countries across Australia, the UK, Asia and Europe. Ramsay is Australia’s largest private hospital operator and is well-respected in the Australian health care industry due to its excellent record in hospital management, patient care and running high-quality facilities, and how it operates its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
To learn more about our Values have a look at http://www.ramsayhealth.com/About%20Us/Values
Applications must be lodged online by clicking here. Your application should include your detailed Curriculum Vitae, cover letter outlining your experience and skills in line with the above criteria, and two work-related referees.
Applications Close: Wednesday 28 July 2021
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend