Job no: 518852
Work type: Full time, Full time temp, Part time, Part time temp
Location: Greenslopes Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Leadership opportunities for experienced Registered Nurses to join our Day Oncology Unit at Greenslopes Private Hospital
Permanent and Temporary Full & Part time positions available
Join an organisation with a genuine commitment to family friendly practices, work-life balance and a wide array of learning and development programs. We offer strong, flexible career paths and provide unique opportunities to work across Ramsay’s network of facilities.
About the Role
Our Day Oncology Unit at Greenslopes Hospital is seeking experienced Registered Nurses to provide patients a high standard of dedicated and specialised care. This direct leadership role will see you leading and supporting our front-line team members and reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager. You will be joining a team of passionate professionals driven to provide safe, holistic nursing care to each individual patient to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
This role will involve, but is not limited to:
- Acting as a professional resource and demonstrating broad knowledge in all facets of caring for patients to ensure the highest levels of nursing care.
- Supervising and supporting all staff within the unit
- Participate in Quality improvement Programs in line with organisational and departmental strategic plans.
To be successful in this role you will be a positive and effective team player who brings excellent clinical and interpersonal skills. Your day to day operations will include problem solving, fostering a positive and supportive culture and providing dedicated and specialised advice to team members. Possessing excellent time management and well-developed clinical problem-solving skills will be key to your success in this role.
You will also demonstrate;
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum two (2) years’ post graduate experience as a Registered Nurse working in oncology is essential
- Competent in Chemotherapy administration
- Competency with Central Venous Access devices
- Proven ability to work effectively in a health-care team, and positively influence the performance of other staff
This position requires someone with flexibility and the ability work in a fast-paced environment.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Michelle Beutel at BeutelM@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 11.55pm
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend