Registered and Enrolled Nurses
Job no: 518953
Work type: Part time
Location: Peninsula Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Enrolled, Nursing - Registered
Multiple Permanent Part Time positions available.
In this role you will be joining our state-of-the-art Peninsula Private Hospital supporting patients in our busy 30 bed Oncology/Haematology/Medical and Surgical ward whilst becoming part of a passionate team of clinical professionals driven to exceed Ramsay’s high standard of care.
On shift, you will perform clinical duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients. This will directly involve the assessing, planning and delivery of care to those patients.
To succeed in this role, you will bring strong clinical skillset in an acute care setting. You will have exceptional customer service and time management skills with a passion for quality patient outcomes. You will be able to work quick and efficient to provide the best possible care to our patients. The flexibility to handle a rotating roster with morning, evening and weekend shifts will be crucial to this role.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Registration with AHPRA as a Registered or Enrolled Nurse
- Minimum of Three (3) years’ Post-Graduation experience essential
- Post Grad in Oncology Nursing will be highly regarded
- Experience with PICC and PORT will be highly regarded
- Interest to upskill in Chemotherapy administration essential
- Knowledge of current legislation and policies relating to nursing practice in the workplace
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Willingness to accept and promote Ramsay’s core values
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from:
- Enrolled Nurse - $ 29.03 - $ 33.99 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (VIC EN gr1-gr8) [FTE $57 381.06 - $67 166.41]
- Registered Nurse - $ 31.63 - $ 44.15 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (VIC RN/Midwife gr1-gr10) [FTE $62 516.09 - $87 256.01]
About the Hospital
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator, Peninsula Private Hospital is a modern medical, surgical and maternity hospital servicing Frankston and the beautiful Mornington Peninsula in Victoria. Peninsula Private has five well-equipped operating theatres and cardiac catheter laboratory and coronary care unit.
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check and Working with Children check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Jayashree Kumar, Nurse Unit Manager on KumarJ@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 3rd August 2021 at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend