Job no: 519147
Work type: Part time
Location: New Farm Clinic
Categories: Administration/Support Services, Accounting/Payroll/Finance
A new opportunity has emerged for an accounts clerk to join the team at New Farm Consulting Suites. The role will be permanent part time with 40 hours per fortnight.
About this role:
In this role, you will join a professional and efficient team, overlooking the billing processes of the New Farm Consulting Suites.
The Accounts Clerk has the responsibility of ensuring efficient and effective coordination of the billing, debt collection functions and end of month reporting for a busy group practice of psychiatrists along with registrar and GP billing. You will communication directly with Consultants, Medicare, health funds, hospital administration and management. This role
To be considered for this role, you will bring billing experience, preferable in the health industry, with computer knowledge and good communication and problem solving skills. You will be an organized individual with the ability to effectively carry out your responsibilities in a timely manner and meet strict deadlines. The ability to work in a team and autonomously with minimum supervision is necessary to succeed in this role. It is vital to have great attention to detail and accurate data entry skills.
You will also bring:
- Previous billing and/or accounts receivable experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in dealing with DVA, Medicare, Health funds, Third Party and Private patient accounts
- Previous experience with billing software (Blue Chip software experience highly regarded)
- Excellent Communication and customer service skills
- Accurate and swift data entry skills
- Ability to problem solve
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize a high volume workload
New Farm Clinic is a dedicated mental health care facility in Brisbane and a leader in the provision of private mental health care in Australia.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Benefits of working with us include;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
- Greenslopes Private Hospital in particular offers free parking, a wide range of in hospital services and a thriving social club.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Tarni Pearson, Consulting Suites Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Close: 29th of July 11.55pm
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend