Clarins Cosmetic Consultant - New Farm
Job no: 519252
Work type: Full time
Location: Ramsay Pharmacy - QLD Regional
The Ramsay Pharmacy Group (RPG) is part of Ramsay Health Care (RHC), Australia’s largest private hospital operator, providing specialised medication and pharmacy services to community patients throughout Australia.
Ramsay Pharmacy are seeking a Clarins Counter Manager to join our retail pharmacy store located in New Farm. You will have experience in high end Cosmetics Sales. This challenging position will be accountable for the success of our very busy Clarins Counter within the Malouf Pharmacies Merthyr Village, new Farm. This role is permanent full time position.
You must be focused on customer service and able to demonstrate enthusiasm, energy and excellent communication skills combined with proven sales skills. You must be focused on customer service and able to demonstrate enthusiasm, energy and excellent communication skills combined with proven sales skills.
This position requires a person with:
- Previous retail or department store, cosmetic sales experience
- Skin care, cosmetic or fragrance knowledge
- Sales experience with strong sales skills
- Exceptional grooming
- A mature & professional approach to their role
- A competitive nature
- Determination & drive to exceed sales targets
- Demonstrated communication, organisation & interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a member of a team
- Retail Pharmacy experience is desirable
- Demonstrated experience in using point of sale systems
- A flair for merchandising and successful execution of in store promotions
A competitive salary is being offered together with the security of joining a large and well-respected company. This position reports directly to the on-site Retail Manager who will coordinate the required on-the-job training and ongoing education and support.
To apply, attach your CV addressing the requirements above, together with details of two work referees to the on-line link below. Please note that the successful applicant will be required to provide the results of a recent police check prior to commencing. If you have any questions, these may be emailed to the Retail Manager (details below).
Applications close: 10th October 2021
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend