Pharmacist in Charge - East Albury
Job no: 519259
Work type: Part time
Location: Ramsay Pharmacy - NSW Regional
The Ramsay Pharmacy Group (RPG) is part of Ramsay Health Care (RHC), Australia’s largest private hospital operator, providing specialised medication and pharmacy services to community patients throughout Australia.
Ramsay Pharmacy are seeking a dynamic, enthusiastic Pharmacist in Charge at East Albury. By leading the on-site pharmacy team, you will deliver high quality and effective specialist pharmacy. This is a permanent part time position.
You will need the proven ability to manage and lead a team to achieve outcomes in line with legislative, procedural and medication safety principles. You will be given the opportunity to exercise management skills in the expansion and growth of the pharmacy department with the continued support and direction from Ramsay Pharmacy.
The successful Applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy or equivalent
- Current registration with APHRA
- Ability to understand and meet productivity and financial KPI’s
- Effective leadership and management skills
- Demonstrated commitment to customer focus and continuous quality improvement
- Demonstrated organisational, interpersonal and time management skills
- Demonstrated communication skills and proven ability to lead and work effectively in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a member of a multidisciplinary team
- Experience with dispensary and inventory control systems
This position reports directly to the Pharmacist Manager who will coordinate the required on-the-job training and ongoing education and support.
To apply, attach your CV addressing the requirements above, together with details of two work referees to the on-line link below. Please note that the successful applicant will be required to provide the results of a recent police check prior to commencing. If you have any questions, these may be emailed to the Manager (details below).
Applications close: 16th October 2021
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend