Dispensary Technician - North Shore Private Hospital
Job no: 519735
Work type: Full time
Location: Ramsay Pharmacy - NSW Regional
Dispensary Technician – Ramsay Pharmacy, North Shore Private Hospital
The Ramsay Pharmacy Group (RPG) is part of Ramsay Health Care (RHC), Australia’s largest private hospital operator, providing specialised medication and pharmacy services to community patients throughout Australia.
Exciting opportunities have become available for a Dispensary Technician to join our Dispensary team at North Shore Private Hospital. We have a permanent full time position available on a rotating roster where some evening and weekend shifts may be required.
We are seeking someone with the following attributes or experience:
- Previous dispensing experience
- Minimum Certificate III in Community Pharmacy
- Excellent understanding of PBS and private prescription pricing and processing
- Sound understanding of S2, S3 and S4 medications and associated regulations
- Highly organized and with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills and able to work well as part of a team
You must be focused on customer service and able to demonstrate enthusiasm, energy and excellent communication skills.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Assisting the Pharmacist with the dispensing of medication
- Management of PBS claim processing
- Remaining up to date with PBS legislative requirements impacting the pharmacy/dispensary
- Ordering of dispensary/ward imprest stock
- Continually provide exceptional customer service to all our customers
Ramsay Pharmacy is committed to providing training, ongoing support and an individual career development plan. Other benefits include an employee benefit scheme, staff recognition and being part of a multi-disciplinary health care team that works across many healthcare disciplines.
To apply attach your CV, addressing the requirements above, together with details of two work referees to the on-line link below. Please note that the successful applicant will be required to provide the results of a recent police check prior to commencing. If you have any questions, these may be emailed to the Manager (details below).
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend