Intern Pharmacist - Greenslopes Private Hospital
Job no: 520093
Work type: Full time temp
Location: Ramsay Pharmacy - QLD Metropolitan
The Ramsay Pharmacy Group (RPG) is part of Ramsay Health Care (RHC), Australia’s largest private hospital operator providing specialised medication and pharmacy services to community patients throughout Australia.
An exciting opportunity has become available for an Intern Pharmacist with excellent professional service skills to be part of our friendly, pharmacy retail team with Ramsay Pharmacy in Greenslopes Private Hospital. This is a 12 month internship commencing early 2022 with full time hours available working a rotating roster which may include some evening and weekend shifts (76 hours per fortnight).
You will experience learning and training in a broad range of specialities and settings, ensuring your clinical and professional skills meet and exceed industry standards. We offer the support, empowerment and tools necessary to excel in your clinical career. Our team works with you every step of the way to ensure you’re learning, growing and achieving your career aspirations.
This program will run alongside your external ITP during your intern year and set you up for success with the potential to fast track your career with continued employment in your first year as a registered pharmacist.
To be considered, you must have:
- Successfully graduated from a Bachelor of Pharmacy or equivalent.
- Be provisionally registered with AHPRA by February 2022
- Be able to undertake a minimum of 12 months full-time employment (1824 supervised hours)
- The ability to make sound decisions and accept responsibility for own practice
- Knowledge of legislative requirements of relevant professional practice
- Demonstrate commitment to ongoing professional development
- Be willing to embrace the values of The Ramsay Way
To apply for this opportunity, submit your formal application together with contact details of two professional referees via the APPLY NOW button below. Please note: the successful applicant will be required to provide the results of a recent police check prior to commencement.
Pharmacist in Charge
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend