Job no: 520138
Work type: Full time
Location: Shepparton Private Hospital
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
Join Australia’s Leading Private Healthcare Provider in this Physiotherapist opportunity at Shepparton Private Hospital. Interstate applicants to apply and seize this opportunity to move to the beautiful Shepparton region!
About the Role
Our Physiotherapists work within a supportive team of professionals, passionate about providing the best quality care for patients. You will be responsible for providing high quality physiotherapy assessment, treatment and discharge planning for inpatients across the hospital.
This position offers the opportunity to work across inpatient rehabilitation, day rehabilitation, medical ward services and outpatient services including hydrotherapy. Our team prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care with a professional and positive attitude by creating a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for its patients.
To succeed in this role you will bring a strong clinical skillset and have a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
We are looking for an experienced Physiotherapist who thrives in working within a multidisciplinary team and will be committed to upholding and promoting the Ramsay Way core values.
You will bring;
- Relevant qualifications in Physiotherapy
- Graduates are encouraged to apply
- Registration with AHPRA as a physiotherapist.
- Able to prepare, review and assess therapy programs for a wide variety of complex patients.
- Able to conduct assessments and treatments independently in cardiorespiratory, orthopedic, gynacological and general deconditioned patients.
- Must be available to work weekends.
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
Ramsay Health Care also offers;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services and financial services
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, Working with Children Clearance and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Erin Sinclair, Nurse Unit Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Close: 27th October 2021 11:55PM
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend