We are seeking Critical Care experienced Registered Nurses to join our Intensive Care team at Peninsula Private Hospital in Langwarrin.
About the Role
The 11 bed Intensive Care Unit (ICU) at Peninsula Private Hospital was established in 2012 and has since developed a strong reputation for providing excellent care for patients requiring an advanced level of service. Peninsula Private offers ICU support for wide and varied presentations, yet specialises in Cardiothoracic, major general surgery, bariatric, and respiratory conditions.
As a member of our clinical team you will review, plan and deliver patient care within the unit with the guidance and support of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse Educator, Shift Leaders and a supportive nursing team to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients within the Ward.
To succeed in this role, you must display strong clinical knowledge and competence within an acute hospital setting. You will hold a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
The flexibility to work 12 hour rotating shifts along with weekend and night shifts will be key for this role.
You will also bring;
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse.
- Proven experience (2 years minimum) within a similar Unit or Ward (ICU/Critical Care)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Critical Care highly desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a high-performing team.
On offer is an hourly rate ranging from $ 31.63 - $ 44.15 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (VIC RN/Midwife gr1-gr10) [FTE $62 516.09 - $87 256.01]
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest and most respected private hospital operator, Peninsula Private Hospital is an acute emergency, surgical, medical, cardiac and obstetric facility located in the bayside suburb of Langwarrin in Melbourne's south east. As a fully accredited health care facility we offer the highest standards of clinical care, patient service, and technology.
Benefits of employment at Peninsula Private:
- Extensive in-house general and specialty education programs supported by clinical educators
- Scholarships & Study Discounts
- Access to clinical, managerial and leadership programs.
- A doctor is on-site 24 / 7
- On-site ICU (11 beds)
- Part of the global Ramsay Healthcare Group
- Staff recognition and reward programs
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices
- Access to Ramsay corporate discounts including discounted private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware & software & travel/holiday discounts
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options both locally and via the Ramsay intranet
- Employee Assistance Program
- Affordable car parking facilities
To ensure the safety of our patients and team, all successful applicants will be required to provide a National Police Check, Working with Children clearance and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Sarah Edwards, Nurse Unit Manager, at EdwardsSarah@ramsayhealth.com.au
This organisation promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children in line with our Child Safety Commitment Statement.
Application Close Date: 31st October 2021, 11:55pm