- Permanent part time positions available (including one night duty only opportunity)
- Work for well-respected global health care industry
- Grow and develop your career across our national network
Hollywood Private Hospital are seeking a proactive, compassionate and professional team player to join our Oncology and Haematology Unit as a Registered Nurse!
Working in our 30 bed Gosse Ward, you will be specialising in both Oncology and Haematology. This role works alongside a highly skilled and dynamic clinical team including nursing, medical and allied health staff.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for maintaining a high level of nursing care to all patients within the Oncology and Haematology department. In the role, you will assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs to ensure a high level of quality patient care, in line with the core values and strategic direction of the department, Hospital and Ramsay Health Care
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum of one years’ post registration experience with experience in Oncology and Haematology
- Knowledge of current legislation and policies relating to nursing practice in the workplace
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Willingness to accept and promote Ramsay’s core values
Candidates with postgraduate qualifications relevant to area of speciality will be highly regarded.
Flexibility to work across a seven-day rotating roster, including morning, afternoon and night shifts, is critical for this role.
On offer is a full-time equivalent, base annual salary ranging from;
$70,051.89 - $92,182.36 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances (WA Grade 1- Grade 8).
Why Hollywood Private Hospital?
Hollywood Private Hospital is a modern, acute care hospital in Nedlands and enjoys a strong reputation for excellence in patient care. With 860 licensed beds, Hollywood Private Hospital provides medical, surgical and mental health services for over 70,000 Western Australian's each year.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972.
Benefits of working with us include;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more
How to Apply
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a current (12 months or less) National Police Check, a Working with Children Check and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
For enquiries, please contact:
Carol Chung, Clinical Nurse Manager