Perioperative Clinical Educator
Job no: 520508
Work type: Part time
Location: The Avenue Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Perioperative Clinical Educator
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Perioperative trained Registered Nurse with the suitable skills and competence to work as part of our Clinical Education Team.
The position is Part Time (min 60 hours per fortnight) Scrub/Scout Education
About the Role
The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic and friendly team responsible for:
- Coordinating and delivering an education plan for the provision of the highest standards of patient care,
- Facilitating department based training and clinical competency assessments across Perioperative Services,
- Being an integral member of the clinical team orientating and educating staff at the bedside.
To be successful in the role, you will have the following selection criteria:
- Relevant AHPRA registration - Registered Nurse with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in Perioperative Services (broad range of experience across Perioperative Nursing specialty desirable);
- Certificate IV in training and assessment;
- Previous experience in an education role advantageous;
- Demonstrated leadership skills with excellent communication skills and ability to effectively negotiate;
- Positive role model and demonstrated ability to provide exceptional customer service;
- Organised, efficient and professional with highly developed clinical problem solving skills and advanced skills in nursing assessment;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team and independently where required;
- Innovative and flexible approach to education delivery
At The Avenue we have an excellent reputation for a high commitment to customer service, staff satisfaction and quality improvement. Patient health, safety and comfort are a priority, and The Avenue Hospital continually monitors and evaluates its performance to achieve this critical outcome.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People". Benefits of working with Ramsay include;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the safety of our patients and team, all successful applicants will be required to provide a National Police Check, Working with Children clearance and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Justine Walsh, at WalshJustine@ramsayhealth.com.au
This organisation promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children in line with our Child Safety Commitment Statement.
Application Close Date: 9th December, 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend