Physiotherapist or Exercise Physiologist
Job no: 520543
Work type: Casual
Location: Berkeley Vale Private Hospital
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
Ramsay Health Plus Berkley Vale Private Hospital are seeking an enthusiastic Exercise Physiologist or Physiotherapist to join their team on a Casual basis.
About the Role:
Joining our team as an Exercise Physiologist/Physiotherapist will see your duties include:
- Patient assessments and exercise prescription
- Deliver therapy in individualised, group and hydrotherapy settings
- Work both independently and within a multidisciplinary team
- Cover a clinical caseload in times of permanent staff leave or high patient numbers
To be successful in the role you will be a highly organised individual with excellent communication skills and a strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service. Demonstrating excellent time management and organisational skills, you will be comfortable and work effectively in a team environment.
You will also bring:
- Degree in Exercise Physiology (or equivalent) or AHPRA registration as a Physiotherapist
- Current Accreditation with ESSA
- Registration with SIRA (or willingness to obtain)
- Ideally two years’ experience working as an Exercise Physiologist or Physiotherapist
- Commitment to professional development and maintenance of current evidence based practice
- Understanding of quality improvement principles
- Experience working in a hospital or rehabilitation setting (desirable)
About the Organisation
Berkeley Vale Private Hospital is a 50-bed hospital which provides services for Rehabilitation, Medical, and Mental Health Inpatients and Day Programs. The hospital also provides Ramsay Health Plus outpatient services. Situated on the Central Coast, Berkeley Vale boasts an excellent clinical reputation as a leader in private rehabilitation and mental health services on the Coast.
Ramsay Health Care also offers:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services and financial services
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Rebecca Jepson on email@example.com
Close date: 22nd Sept 21 at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend