Job no: 521261
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Hillcrest - Rockhampton Private Hospital
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
- Permanent Full time or Part Time (min 64 hours per fortnight) opportunity
- Grow and develop your career across our national network
- Contribute to and immerse yourself in Hillcrest’s unique and caring spirit
About the Role
Our Physiotherapists work within a supportive team of professionals and are passionate about providing the best quality care for patients. An amazing opportunity exists for experienced Physiotherapists to join our allied health team at Hillcrest Private Hospital.
The Ramsay Health Plus team provides services to a broad range of clinical caseloads across the hospital and outpatient clinic. Your key duty will be mobilising/rehabilitation of patients and planning implementation and evaluation of physiotherapy care plans for patients and clients in the relevant work areas. As well as inpatient care the RHP team also provides private appointments in an outpatient setting.
Our team prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care with a professional and positive attitude by creating a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for its patients.
We are looking for an experienced Physiotherapist on either a permanent full or part time basis who thrive in working within a multidisciplinary team and will be committed to upholding and promoting the Ramsay Way core values. You will bring a strong clinical skillset, working in an acute clinical setting with a passion for patient & client care and a high standard of customer-focused service.
You will also demonstrate:
- Physiotherapy qualification and AHPRA registered
- 3 years’ experience including medical and surgical inpatients, rehabilitation, and outpatients is desirable
- A flexible approach to work in a developing service
- Highly developed assessment and intervention skills
- Demonstrated organisational skills and effective communication skills
- Provide a quality customer focused service
- Be available to work on weekends and public holidays
The successful applicant must be flexible to work a 7-day rotating roster.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts including private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
Our hospital offers 4 operating theatres and a full range of medical, surgical and mental health services. Our team prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care and we have established an excellent reputation in the Central Queensland region for our high commitment to customer service, staff satisfaction and quality improvement.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
Alternatively, you can discuss this opportunity with Sonia Johnston via email JohnstonS@ramsayhealth.com.au
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend