Job no: 521311
Work type: Casual
Location: Hollywood Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
- Casual opportunities available
- Twilight shifts across Anaesthetics and Scrub Scout
- Grow and develop your career across our national network
- Contribute to and immerse yourself in Hollywood private’s unique and caring spirit
In this role, you will work as an integral member of our team and ensure safe surgical outcomes are achieved, in line with the core values and strategic direction of the department, Hospital and Ramsay Health Care.
This opportunity will also see you working across our suite of operating theatres, as a Anaesthetic nurse. Reporting to the Clinical Nurse Manager, you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Department Manager, Clinical Nurse Team and Shift Coordinators to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered in line with the care values and strategic direction of the Hospital and Ramsay Health Care.
Duties and responsibilities will involve, but are not limited to;
- Respond to unexpected outcomes and uses problem solving skills to respond to emergencies in the Perioperative department.
- Compliance with all legislative requirements in the work place including occupational safety and health acts and workers’ compensation
Ability to work twilight shifts is essential for this role.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Demonstrated strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working as an Anaesthetic Registered Nurse
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service with excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Positive “can-do” attitude and ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to accept and promote Ramsay’s core values
Why Hollywood Private Hospital?
Hollywood Private Hospital is a modern, acute care hospital in Nedlands and enjoys a strong reputation for excellence in patient care. With over 700 licensed beds, Hollywood Private Hospital provides medical, surgical and mental health services for over 70,000 Western Australian's each year. For more information on the hospital, please visit www.hollywoodprivatehospital.com.au.
Ramsay Health Care also offers:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the safety of our patients and team, all successful applicants will be required to provide a National Police Check, Working with Children clearance and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Suzanne Thompson, Clinical Nurse Manager, at ThompsonSuzanne@ramsayhealth.com.au
Application Close Date: 27th September 2021, 11:55pm
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend