Job no: 521318
Work type: Casual, Part time
Location: Albury Wodonga Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Registered Nurses (Mental Health)
Casual and Part-time roles available
We are seeking multiple Registered Nurses to join our team at Albury Wodonga Private Hospital.
About the Role
Working in our team will see you assigned to a variety of shifts based on your availability in our Karinya Clinic, a 12-bed unit offering an innovative service delivery model in a therapeutic environment for those struggling with mental illness through personalised care.
Karinya Clinic offers specialised care in the areas of:
- Anxiety and mood disorders
- Lifestyle management
- Care for people with general mental health disorders on an inpatient basis.
As a member of our clinical team you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting as a trained Nurse with a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
The flexibility to work a rotating weekly roster will be key for this role.
You will also bring;
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse.
- Proven experience as a Nurse in acute care with 2 years specialty experience in Mental Health is essential.
- Post-graduate qualifications in Mental Health or a relevant specialty will be highly regarded, but not essential.
On offer is an hourly rate of $33.23 - $46.67 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8) [FTE 65 665.60 - $92 230.31].
Owned and operated by Australia’s largest private hospital operators, Ramsay Health Care, Albury Wodonga Private Hospital is considered one of the finest and most comprehensive private hospitals in rural Australia. Albury Wodonga Private Hospital provides an extensive range of inpatient and day patient services all located on site for the convenience of our patients. Equipped with advanced medical, surgical and diagnostic technology, the Hospital and our team of highly skilled practitioners are able to provide the very best in medical, surgical and psychiatric care.
Benefits of working with Ramsay include;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, Working with Children Clearance and proof of Immunisation to infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this position, please reach out to Megan Matthews at MatthewsMegan@ramsayhealth.com.au.
Applications close: 27th September 2021 at 11.55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend