Casual opportunity for an experienced Enrolled Nurse to join our team at The Southport Private Hospital.
About the Role
This opportunity will see you join our Rehabilitation Unit, a 44-bed ward offering inpatient and day programs for orthopaedic, neurological, amputee, musculoskeletal, pain management, arthritis and pulmonary rehabilitation.
As a member of our clinical team you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients. You will be joining a team of passionate professionals driven to exceed Ramsay’s high standard of client care.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting as a trained Nurse, ideally with experience in Rehabilitation.
You will bring a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will also demonstrate exceptional communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
You will also bring;
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as an Enrolled Nurse.
- 2 years’ experience or more in an acute hospital environment.
- Rehabilitation experience will be preferred though not essential.
- Flexibility to work a rotating roster with on call components along with weekend and evening shifts.
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from;
- $31.75 - $34.81 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD EEN gr1-gr6) [FTE $62 749.85 - $68 792.46]
Why Southport Private Hospital?
The Southport Private hospital provides a 44-bed rehabilitation unit, offering inpatient and day programs for orthopaedic, neurological, amputee, musculoskeletal, pain management, arthritis and pulmonary rehabilitation.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
Benefits of working with us include:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check and proof of Immunisation to infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Caroline Van De Zande, Nurse Unit Manager, at VandeZandeC@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close Date: 29th September 2021 at 11:55pm