Job no: 521352
Work type: Part time
Location: Joondalup Health Campus
Categories: Nursing - Registered
General Medical Ward
- Access employee benefits and discounts
- Permanent Part Time positions
- Contribute to and immerse yourself in Joondalup’s unique and caring spirit
About the Role
Joining and supporting our 30-bed private acute medical ward, you will work alongside a dedicated and professional team that provides focused care to our patients across our General Medical ward, which also sees Cardiology and Respiratory patients.
An exciting opportunity is available to become an integral member of our growing team as a Registered Nurse. In the role, you will be responsible for assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating care delivery needs to ensure a high level of quality patient care, in line with the core values and strategic direction of the department, Hospital and Ramsay Health Care.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum of two years’ post registration experience with experience in an acute care setting
- Knowledge of current legislation and policies relating to nursing practice in the workplace
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Willingness to accept and promote Ramsay’s core values
Candidates with postgraduate qualifications relevant to area of specialty will be highly regarded.
Flexibility to work across a seven-day rotating roster, including morning, afternoon and night shifts, is critical for this role.
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from;
- $70,051.89 - $92,182.36 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances (WA Grade 1- Grade 8).
Why Joondalup Health Campus?
Joondalup Health Campus is the largest health care facility in Perth’s northern suburbs, providing 24-hour acute care from an integrated public and private campus. The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
Benefits of working with us include;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a current (12 months or less) National Police Check, Working With Children Check and proof of Immunisation to infectious diseases.
For enquiries regarding this position please contact Lydia Lyon on LyonL@ramsayhealth.com.au
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend