Job no: 521395
Work type: Part time
Location: Greenslopes Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
We are seeking experienced Oncology Registered Nurses to join our Day Oncology team.
Multiple permanent part-time opportunities available
About the Role
Our team at Greenslopes Private Hospital understands every patient’s journey with cancer is unique which is why we have developed a unique approach to cancer care. Our 39-chair unit provides comprehensive diagnostic and treatment services enabling patients to be treated from diagnosis through all options of treatment. As a team, our goal is to provide high quality specialised care to our patients and ensure they receive the upmost support
As the Registered Nurse you will provide our patients with dedicated and specialised care to which our unit prides itself. Reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager, you will be required to perform chemotherapy administration and display proficiency in cannulation and associated treatments
This role requires a compassionate individual with suitable skills and competence to work as part of our Oncology team. To succeed you will have exceptional communication abilities and be dedicated to providing patient focused care.
You will also demonstrate;
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum two (2) year experience in Oncology
- Competent in chemotherapy administration
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain good working relations with others
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills
- Completion of Antineoplastic Drug Administration Course (desirable)
On offer is a PRO RATA Full-Time Equivalent salary of;
- $36.49 - $46.82 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD RN/Midwife gr2-gr8) [FTE $72 111.74 - $92 529.36]
Greenslopes Private Hospital is proud to be one of Australia’s leading private teaching hospitals. Located on the south side of Brisbane - Greenslopes Private is renowned as a world-class tertiary medical facility offering the latest treatments and first-class service to our patients.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Benefits of working with us include:
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check and proof of Immunity to specific infectious diseases.
If you have any questions regarding this position please contact Michelle Beutel, Nurse Unit Manager, on BeutelM@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: Friday 24th September 2021 at 11:55pm
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend