Job no: 521408
Work type: Casual
Location: Glengarry Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Registered Nurse – Surgical Ward
- Casual Opportunity
- Committed to providing career opportunities & development programs for staff
- Work for a well-respected leading provider of specialist healthcare
About the Role
As a leading provider of specialist healthcare, a wonderful opportunity exists to join Glengarry Private Hospital’s Surgical Ward. You will work with a dedicated and professional team that sees a broad range of specialities, including: Orthopaedics, General Surgical, Gynaecology, Obstetrics, Paediatrics, ENT, Plastics, Pain, and Dental.
- Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- You’ll have a minimum of two years recent experience in an acute hospital setting
- You will be an effective communicator and foster a positive and cohesive culture
- You will be self-motivated and work as an effective team member with minimal supervision
- Your excellent understanding of infection control principles will see you contribute to the safety of our patients, staff and visitors
- Ultimately, you will be willing to accept and promote Ramsay’s core values
Why Glengarry Private Hospital?
Glengarry Private Hospital, owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, has 113 beds including a palliative care unit, a bed medical/rehabilitation ward, a surgical ward, a Day Surgery and Endoscopy unit, an Early Parenting Centre and maternity services incorporating an obstetrics ward, delivery suite and Level 2 special care nursery. Glengarry has four operating suites and procedure rooms for Endoscopy. Glengarry Private Hospital is located in the Perth suburb of Duncraig, 15km north of the CBD. For more information, please visit www.glengarryprivate.com.au.
Ramsay Health Care also offers:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more
How to Apply
Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include a CV and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria above).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (6 months or less) National Police check and Working with Children Check prior to appointment. Persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
For enquiries, please contact:
Gillian Rimmer, Nurse Unit Manager
Close Date: Friday 24th September 2021 at 11.55pm
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend