Job no: 521460
Work type: Casual
Location: Lawrence Hargrave Private Hospital
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
We are seeking an Occupational Therapist to join our Allied Health team at Lawrence Hargrave Private Hospital on a casual basis
About the Role
We are looking to recruit for a casual Occupational Therapist. You will provide services covering a range of different areas in service provision across the hospital including acute services, inpatient rehabilitation including day rehabilitation.
This role will suit an individual who has the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of customers. This will be key to your success in this role along with the capacity to work effectively as part of a professional multidisciplinary team. You will also bring;
- Occupational Therapy Qualification and Current registration with AHPRA
- Accurate and timely completion of administration and documentation requirements
- Demonstrated ability to provide effective customer-focused services
- Commitment to professional development and current evidence-based practice
- Flexible, positive approach to work
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Corinne Longhurst on LonghurstC@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications close: 27th September 2021
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend