Allied Health Assistant
Job no: 521483
Work type: Casual
Location: Cairns Private Hospital
Categories: Clinical Support - Technician/Orderley
Allied Health Assistant
About the Role
With business increasing we are looking to recruit for Casual Positions with Ramsay Health Plus at Cairns Private Hospital. Our Allied Health Assistants work within a supportive team of professionals, passionate about providing the best quality care for patients. The position is on a casual basis and weekend cover will be required.
Our team prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care with a professional and positive attitude by creating a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for its patients.
We are seeking experienced Allied Health Assistants who thrive working within a multidisciplinary team and will be committed to upholding and promoting the Ramsay Way core values. You will bring a strong clinical skillset with a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service.
You will also demonstrate;
- Certificate III or IV in Allied Health Assistance, or a minimum 3 years' experience working in a similar industry role
- Hospital or rehabilitation work experience is desirable
- A positive and flexible approach to work in a developing service
- A desire to care and help a wide range of patient groups
- Provide a quality customer focused service
- Availability to work on some weekends and public holidays
The successful applicant must be flexible to work a rotating roster.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
Cairns Private Hospital in tropical far north Queensland is an acute care facility offering a range of services including medical, general surgical, orthopaedic, obstetrics and cardiac services. This hospital is also equipped with The da Vinci surgical system, allowing surgeon’s to operate high-tech instrumentation with greater dexterity and precision than other minimally invasive techniques.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check and proof of Immunity to infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Sarah Mellan, Allied Health Services Manager, on MellanS@ramsayhealth.com.au
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend