Job no: 521494
Work type: Full time
Location: Albert Road Clinic
Categories: Administration/Support Services
Albert Road Clinic is seeking a Medical Receptionist for our fast-paced Private Consulting Suites.
About the Role
We are seeking a highly organised, enthusiastic professional with a passion for delivering outstanding customer service to join our respected team. In this role, you will responsible for the management of patient records, appointments and procedures, processing patient invoices and receipts as well as the typing of specialist letters.
You will also be responsible for effectively performing administrative duties in line with our Ramsay Core Values to meet the needs of our customers and clinicians.
To be successful in this role, you must have the following criteria:
M - Motivated
E - Enthusiastic
D- Demonstrated computer skills
I - Innovative
C- Committed to making a difference
A- Attention to detail
L - Loyal
S - Superior time management
E - Energetic
R - Reliable
E - Excellent communication skills
T -Team Player
A – All About patient care
R - Resourceful
Y -Yes can do attitude
You will also bring:
- Previous medical administration experience is essential, with reception experience being highly regarded.
- Ability to work autonomously and without direct supervision
- Experience with Patient Management Systems will be ideal for this role.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Must be a team player
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Thinks on their feet
- Committed to providing exceptional customer service
- Excellent phone etiquette
- No task too small attitude
- Attention to detail focussed individual
- Professional presentation
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest and most respected private hospital operator, Albert Road Clinic is one of Victoria's leading psychiatric facilities. The Clinic provides a full range of general, acute and specialised psychiatric services including inpatient, day patient and community Outreach programs.
What we offer
- Supportive work environment
- Ever expanding practice
- Opportunity to grow and develop
- Discounted car parking/onsite parking
- Discounted staff meals
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, Working with Children Clearance and proof of Immunisation to infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Jacinta Spoormakers, Administration Manager, on email@example.com
Application Close Date: Friday 24th of September 2021, 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend