Senior Systems Analyst
Job no: 521560
Work type: Full time
Location: Corporate Services - NSW Metropolitan
Categories: Information Technology
- Work for a world-class global network
- Permanent full time
- Flexible Location
We have an exciting opportunity available for a driven and efficient Senior Systems Analyst to join the Applications Support team at Ramsay Health Care.
As the Senior Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for delivering technical support for the Patient Administration applications within Ramsay. This position will ensure the high availability of these systems; design, implement and change control; resolve escalated incidents; and support the service delivery team in their escalation of any application issues.
This is a role where a development background, writing reports and administering ServiceNow is highly desirable. The successful applicant must have a passion for delivering outstanding customer service, possess highly developed troubleshooting skills and have a high proficiency in Meditech.
You will also have the following criteria:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the support of application systems
- Demonstrated high level analytical, design and problem-solving skills within a complex IT health environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience in developing reports
- Exceptional IT and computer skills including Microsoft Office suite of products, Windows Desktop and Windows Server Operating System
- Understanding of ITIL framework including Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Release Management, and/or Service Desk
- High level ability to write detailed accurate development specifications
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- SSRS Report Writing skills
- Knowledge on scripting (JAVA) and APIs
- Knowledge of SharePoint Administration
- Knowledge of HL7
- ITIL Certifications
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Information Technology or related
- Experience of certification in ServiceNow Administration is highly regarded
Working with Us:
Ramsay Health Care was established in 1964 and has grown to become a global hospital group operating 480 facilities across 11 countries, making it one of the largest and most diverse private healthcare companies in the world, and the largest in Australia.
Ramsay Health Care is well-respected throughout the health care industry for operating quality private hospitals and for its excellent record in hospital management and patient care. Its focus is on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety; being an employer of choice and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: “People Caring for People”.
For more information regarding the position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click the ‘apply’ button listed within this advertisement. Your application should include your detailed Curriculum Vitae, cover letter and two work-related referees.
Applications Close: Tuesday, 28 September 2021
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend