Registered Nurse - Anaesthetics & Recovery
Job no: 521650
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: Castlecrag Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
We are seeking experienced Registered Nurses to join our Operating Theatre Department at Castlecrag Private Hospital.
Multiple Full Time, Part Time and Casual Positions
About the Role
Castlecrag Private Hospital offers progressive, personalised and private care in tranquil surroundings. The hospital’s specialties include plastic and cosmetic surgery, ENT, orthopaedic surgery, dental medical admissions and urology surgery.
In this role you will be joining our Operating Theatre services department. We have multiple permanent part time openings for Anaesthetic and Recovery nurses. On shift, you will perform clinical duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients.
This role will see you joining a team of passionate professionals driven to provide safe, holistic nursing care to each individual patient to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
To succeed in this role you will bring a strong clinical skillset in an acute care setting, with experience as an Anaesthetics and Recovery Nurse. You will have exceptional customer service and time management skills with a passion for quality patient outcomes.
The flexibility to handle a rotating roster will be crucial to this role.
You will need to have the following:
- Relevant registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- 3 years acute care experience post AHPRA registration in a hospital perioperative environment.
- Proven recent experience as an Anaesthetics / Recovery Nurse will also be essential for this role.
- On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from:
- $33.23 - $46.67 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8) [FTE 65 665.60 - $92 230.31]
Located on Sydney’s lower North Shore, Castlecrag Private Hospital offers progressive, personalised and private care in tranquil surroundings. The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Benefits of working with us include;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, Working with Children Clearance and proof of Immunity to specific infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Jacqueline Malak on email MalakJ@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 8th December 2021 at 11.55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend