Pharmacy Area Manager - Northern NSW
Job no: 521691
Work type: Full time
Location: Ramsay Pharmacy - NSW Regional
An exciting opportunity is available to join the leadership team as a Pharmacy Area Manager for Northern NSW. This position will report through to the Pharmacy Operations Manager and will be responsible for overseeing the pharmacy operations of Northern NSW, including hospital and community pharmacies.
The successful applicant will be a qualified Pharmacist with management experience and will be experienced with budgets (both setting and achieving), strategic plans and with business and people development. The successful applicant will also have advanced organisational and communication skills, have excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to create positive relationships with all stake holders.
- Manage and oversee the hospital dispensary and community pharmacy teams and coordinate their operations
- Supporting strategic and operational initiatives by promoting compliance to policies and procedures, identifying, and implementing business development opportunities, identifying opportunities for improvement to operating systems, processes and practices
- Lead, manage, and communicate to ensure the success of all Ramsay Pharmacy Services Programs and initiatives
- Work with all Pharmacy departments in the respective area to maximise their pharmacy performance and profitability whilst ensuring that all site targets are met.
- Lead and manage in the Ramsay Way -
Skills and Experience:
- Current registration with APHRA
- Demonstrated pharmacy experience – community and hospital pharmacy setting
- Demonstrated management experience
- Organisational skills and a proven capacity to manage a competing workload and to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve, deliver solutions and manage challenging situations.
- Demonstrated ability to build effective relationships with key stakeholders including Doctors, Nurse Unit Managers and Hospital Executive
- Demonstrated participation NSQHS Standards & Quality Care Pharmacy Programs
Location and Travel
The role will be based in New South Wales with the requirement to regularly travel to the surrounding pharmacies throughout Northern New South Wales.
To apply, attach your CV addressing the requirements above, together with details of two work referees to the on-line link below. Please note that the successful applicant will be required to provide the results of a recent police check prior to commencing. If you have any questions, these may be emailed to the Manager (details below).
Pharmacy Operations Manager
Applications Close: 24th of October 2021
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend