Job no: 522001
Work type: Full time
Location: Lake Macquarie Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Night Duty Registered Nurses - Surgical
About the Role
We are currently seeking applications for experienced Registered Nurses that would like to work NIGHT DUTY only on Scott ward. This is a great opportunity to join our progressive and innovative team and to assist in the growth of our organisation.
Scott ward is a General Surgical unit, providing pre and post-operative care to patients undergoing elective surgical procedures. We also provide care for medical admissions who are admitted via the emergency department.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting as a Registered Nurse, with surgical experience. You will hold a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and be a positive and effective team player who can work independently as required.
You will also bring;
- Current registration with APHRA
- Minimum 2 years nursing experience in surgical nursing
- Excellent time management skills, with an ability to organise work in a systematic, accurate and timely manner and be flexible in a changing environment
- Demonstrated skills in teamwork and leadership
- Caring, compassionate, and empathetic individual that will take pride in your work
- Availability to work a night duty roster
- Knowledge of Quality/ Continuous Improvement Processes and National Standards
- Recent and relevant experience in General Surgical nursing
$33.23 - $46.67 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8) [FTE 65 665.60 - $92 230.31]
Lake Macquarie Private Hospital is a 187 bed acute Advanced Surgical and Medical Hospital situated on the Pacific Highway at Gateshead, 15 kms south of the Newcastle CBD. The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care Limited, the largest operator of private hospitals in Australia. Specialties include Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Orthopaedics, Urology, General Surgery (including Colorectal), Breast Surgery, Plastics, Oral Maxillofacial Surgery, Vascular and Oncology.
Ramsay is global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972.
Benefits of working with Ramsay include:
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Flexible work practices to ensure we can support each employee’s unique work-life balance.
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Kathryn Boslem, Nursing Unit Manager at email@example.com or call on 4947 5163
Close Date: 25th October 2021 at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend