Pharmacy Student - Woolloongabba
Job no: 522027
Work type: Part time
Location: Ramsay Pharmacy - QLD Metropolitan
The Ramsay Pharmacy Group (RPG) is part of Ramsay Health Care (RHC), Australia’s largest private hospital operator, providing specialised medication and pharmacy services to community patients throughout Australia.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Pharmacy Student to join our Ramsay Pharmacy, Taylor Centre team in Woolloongabba. We have permanent part positions available, on a rotating roster which may include evening and weekend shifts.
This position requires a person with:
- Currently a 2nd, 3rd of 4th year Pharmacy student
- Demonstrated commitment to customer focus & continuous quality improvement
- Demonstrated communication, organisation & interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated computer literacy
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a member of a health care team
- Demonstrated experience in using point of sale systems
- A flair for merchandising and successful execution of in store promotions would be advantageous
Ramsay Pharmacy is committed to providing training, ongoing support and an individual career development plan will be provided. Other benefits include an employee benefit scheme, staff recognition and being part of a multi-disciplinary health care team.
To apply, attach your CV addressing the requirements above, together with details of two work referees to the on-line link below. Please note that the successful applicant will be required to provide the results of a recent police check prior to commencing. If you have any questions, these may be emailed to the Manager (details below).
Applications close: 22nd October 2021
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend