PHC End Registered Nurse
Job no: 522378
Work type: Part time
Location: Peel Health Campus
Categories: Nursing - Registered
- Permanent part time
- Access employee benefits and discounts
- Work for a well-respected global health care industry
Peel Health Campus is seeking enthusiastic, proactive and driven team player to join our Dialysis unit as a Registered Nurse.
This is a permanent part time opportunity to work a minimum of 30 hours per fortnight.
Come and join our team!
About the Role
As a Registered Nurse, working within our Dialysis unit, you will work with a dedicated and professional clinical team, and be responsible for maintaining and contributing to the high level of nursing care our department is renowned for. This will encompass, but is not limited to;
- Assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating care delivery needs of patients;
- Checking, preparing and administering all medications in accordance with state legislation and organisational policies and procedures; and
- Treating all customers with respect and equality whilst meeting all aspects of their care in a timely and professional manner.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting with clinical and professional experience working in Dialysis. Your passion for providing quality care, ability to work within a fast-paced and multi-disciplinary team-focused environment, and your client-first attitude are also essential for this role.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will also have the following;
- Registered with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum of two years’ experience as a Registered Nurse working in Dialysis
- Experience working with FRESENIUS Machines
- Knowledge of current legislation and policies relating to nursing practice in the workplace
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Demonstrates relevant clinical skills and knowledge in area of specialty
Why Peel Health Campus?
Conveniently located near bustling Mandurah city and beautiful beaches, Peel Health Campus is your ideal workplace with a reputation in the community for our commitment to high quality patient care. Peel Health Campus is a 128-inpatient bed, acute care hospital which provides high quality public and private healthcare, delivered by our caring team.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972.
Benefits of working with us include;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a current (12 months or less) National Police Check, Working With Children Check and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
For enquiries, please contact: Lynne Blazey, Clinical Nurse Manager via email: BlazeyL@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close Date: 21st October 2021 at 11:55pm
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend