Job no: 522391
Work type: Full time
Location: Hillcrest - Rockhampton Private Hospital
Categories: Management, Administration/Support Services
About the Role
Hillcrest Private Hospital is seeking the talents of an experienced Practice Manager who has a flair for undertaking and coordinating all aspects of managing a busy Specialist Consulting Suite. You will be responsible for coordination of the day-to-day administrative functions including effective customer service and supervision of staff. This is a full-time position available for an immediate start.
To be successful in this role you will have demonstrated experience in leading a team and a minimum 3 years working as a Practice Manger. You will be a positive and effective team player who brings excellent interpersonal skills and enjoys sharing your knowledge and expertise with others.
You will have a strong understanding of legislative requirements to protect the integrity and confidentiality of information at all times.
You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate a supportive and engaging leadership style. You will be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and have experience using medical practice software.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Staff recognition and rewards programs
- Morning/Afternoon tea provided
- Uniforms provided
- Industry discounts including private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
Ramsay Values – ‘People caring for People’
We are seeking candidates that will live and breathe the Ramsay Way Values including:
- Being caring, progressive, enjoy our work and use a positive spirit to succeed;
- Take pride in our achievements and actively seek new ways of doing things better;
- Value integrity, credibility and respect for the individual.
How to Apply
If you want to join our fantastic team, with staff who are passionate about helping others and creating a great place to work, we encourage you to submit your cover letter and resume via SEEK or Ramsay Jobs.
Closing Date: 2nd November 2021
All questions pertaining to this role can be directed to Fiona Hebbard Ph: 4932 1321
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend