The Sunshine Coast allows for the ultimate work/life balance with options for city or beachside living. Bring your clinical skills to Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital and join a large company with exciting employee benefits!
About the Role
An exciting opportunity is available for experienced Registered Nurses with Intensive Care background, to join our 11 bed intensive care / coronary care unit, as an integral member of our growing team. This specialist area ensures our critically ill patients are well cared for in comfortable, modern and peaceful environments.
You will work alongside a dedicated, multidisciplinary team including Intensivists and Registered Nurses with specialised skills. In the role, you will be responsible for assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating care delivery needs to ensure a high level of quality patient care, in line in with The Ramsay Way values.
Flexibility to work across a seven-day rotating roster, including morning, afternoon and night shifts, is critical for this role.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum of two years’ post registration experience with current experience in critical care.
- Strong ability to plan, prioritise and coordinate patient care amid rapidly changing situations
- Knowledge of current legislation and policies relating to nursing practice in the workplace
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Willingness to accept and promote Ramsay’s core values
Candidates with an critical care post registration qualification and Cardiothoracic experience will be highly regarded.
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from: $37.04 - $47.76 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD RN/Midwife gr2-gr8) [FTE $73,193.41 - $94,380.08]
About the Organisation
Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital is a 164-bed facility offering a comprehensive range of inpatient and day services across a wide range of specialties. The Hospital offers a great opportunity for a career and lifestyle change in a significant area of growth.
The theatre complex comprises of 6 state-of-the-art operating theatres, two cardiac catheter laboratories, a minor procedure room and a day surgery unit. The facility also includes two surgical wards, a cardiology ward, a medical ward, an 8-bed intensive care unit, a 3-bed coronary care unit, a day infusion unit and renal dialysis unit. Medical consulting suites are located onsite together with comprehensive pathology and radiology services. For more information on the hospital, please visit www.sunshinecoastuniversityprivate.com.au
Ramsay Health Care also offers:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more!
How to Apply
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
For enquiries, please contact:
Louise McCleary, Nurse Unit Manager