Dispensary Technician - Highett
Job no: 522463
Work type: Part time
Location: Ramsay Pharmacy - VIC Regional
The Ramsay Pharmacy Group (RPG) is part of Ramsay Health Care (RHC), Australia’s largest private hospital operator, providing specialised medication and pharmacy services to community patients throughout Australia.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Dispensary Technician to join our Ramsay Pharmacy team in Highett. We have a permanent part time position available on a rotating roster where some weekend shifts may be required.
We are seeking someone with the following attributes or experience:
- minimum Certificate II or III in Community Pharmacy
- excellent understanding of PBS and private prescription pricing and processing
- Webster packing experience required
- sound understanding of S2, S3 and S4 medications and associated regulations
- highly organized and with a strong attention to detail
- excellent customer service skills and able to work well as part of a team
You must be focused on customer service and able to demonstrate enthusiasm, energy and excellent communication skills.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Packing medications in drug administration aids
- Assisting the pharmacist with the dispensing of medications
- Inventory management
- Remaining up to date with PBS legislative requirements impacting the pharmacy/dispensary
- Continually provide exceptional customer service to all our customers
Ramsay Pharmacy is committed to providing training, ongoing support and individual career development opportunities. Other benefits include an employee benefit scheme, staff recognition and being part of a multi-disciplinary health care team that works across many healthcare disciplines.
To apply attach your CV, addressing the requirements above, together with details of two work referees to the on-line link below. Please note that the successful applicant will be required to provide the results of a recent police check prior to commencing. If you have any questions, these may be emailed to the Manager (details below).
Applications close: 31St October 2021
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend