Registered or IV endorsed EN
Job no: 522473
Work type: Full time
Location: The Avenue Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Registered Nurses & Endorsed Enrolled Nurses (IV Qualified)
Permanent Full Time Opportunities available
We are seeking experienced Registered Nurses & Endorsed Enrolled Nurses (IV qualified) to join our MacKellar Surgical ward at The Avenue Private Hospital.
About the Role
In this role, you will be joining our state-of-the-art surgical ward specialising in Bariatrics, ENT and Orthopaedics and become part of a passionate team of clinical professionals driven to exceed Ramsay’s high standard of care.
On shift, you will perform clinical duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients. This will directly involve the assessing, planning and delivery of care to those patients.
To succeed in this role, you must display strong clinical knowledge and competence within a hospital setting. You will hold a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
The flexibility to work a 7-day rotating roster including night and weekend is essential.
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse or Endorsed Enrolled Nurse
- IV Qualification required for EEN
- 2 Years minimum Post Grad experience essential.
- On offer for EEN is a base hourly rate: $ 29.03 - $ 33.99 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (VIC EEN gr1-gr8) [FTE $57 381.06 - $67 166.41]
- On offer for RN is a base annual salary: $ 31.63 - $ 44.15 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (VIC RN/Midwife gr1-gr10) [FTE $62 516.09 - $87 256.01]
Why The Avenue Private Hospital
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest private hospital operator, The Avenue Hospital is a 131 bed acute care hospital, centrally located in Windsor, Melbourne. The Avenue has earned a reputation as a leader in its field through a commitment to technological advancement and innovative approaches to the provision of quality healthcare.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, Working with Children Clearance and proof of Immunity to specific infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Elizabeth Jones on JonesElizabeth@ramsayhealth.com.au.
Applications Close: 5 November 2021 at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend