Job no: 522534
Work type: Casual
Location: John Flynn Private Hospital
We have multiple casual opportunities for experienced Registered Midwives to join our Obstetrics Ward at John Flynn Private Hospital on the beautiful Gold Coast.
About the Role
In this role you will be joining our Obstetrics ward, planning, reviewing and delivering care to expectant mothers within the unit. We pride ourselves on delivering a high standard of comfort to our expectant mothers and their babies through professional and personalised care.
You will report to the Nurse Unit Manager and work alongside a supportive team of nurses, medical professionals and clinical support staff.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a maternity setting as a trained Midwife. You will hold a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
The flexibility to work across a rotating roster will be essential.
You will also bring:
- Nursing registration with AHPRA registration as a Midwife
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience working across all areas in obstetrics/maternity ward.
- Postgraduate maternity qualifications will be highly regarded, though not essential.
- Demonstrates excellent time management, clinical problem solving and organisational skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
On offer is a PRO RATA hourly rate of $37.04 - $47.76 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD RN/Midwife gr2-gr8) [FTE $73,193.41 - $94,380.08]
John Flynn Private Hospital is a 334 bed, acute care hospital located at Tugun, on the southern end of the Gold Coast. The hospital provides services to the population of the Gold Coast and the Tweed Coast extending into the NSW Northern Rivers area.
The Hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972.
Benefits of working with Ramsay include;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Flexible work practices to ensure we can support each employee’s unique work-life balance.
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, Working with Children Clearance and proof of Immunisation to infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Gaylene Hardwick at HardwickG@ramsayhealth.com.au.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend