Job no: 522567
Work type: Casual
Location: Wollongong Private Hospital
About the Role
An exciting opportunity exists for a highly motivated and experienced Supply Officer to join our busy Stores Department. The successful candidate will support all hospital departments by ensuring adequate stock is available as and when required and will be responsible for the ordering, receiving and storing of stock in relevant locations/stock levels in accordance with hospital purchasing and inventory control policies and procedures, as well as provision of usage reports to ensure stock controls enable organisational objectives.
- Previous supply/purchasing experience
- Experience using SAP/other computerised inventory control system
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently when required
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated organisational and time management skills
- Computer literacy skills, including advanced knowledge of Microsoft
- Previous experience in a Hospital environment supply role
- Qualification in Purchasing or SAP
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator, Wollongong Private Hospital is set in the heart of Wollongong's Medical Precinct.
The 151 bed private hospital features state of the art equipment, facilities and patient services setting a benchmark for healthcare facilities in the Illawarra. Wollongong Private Hospital includes all major services including an intensive care unit, nine operating theatres, a cardiac catheter laboratory, day oncology unit and stand-alone day surgical centre. It offers the full range of medical, surgical and maternity services.
Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Christopher Dawson on DawsonC@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications close: 22nd October 2021 at 11.55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend