Registered Nurse - Anaesthetics
Job no: 522572
Work type: Full time
Location: Kareena Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Full Time Opportunity (80 hours per fortnight)
We are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to join our Anaesthetic Team at Kareena Private Hospital.
About the Role
An exciting opportunity exists for a highly motivated and experienced Anaesthetics Registered Nurse to join our dynamic team. The Operating Theatres offer flexible rostering to balance work and family commitments, a commitment to ongoing education and a friendly work environment. The successful candidates must be committed to the provision of a high level of customer service and quality health care in a team environment.
To succeed in this role you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a perioperative hospital setting with a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Relevant current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 3 years experience in Anaesthetics
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High standard of customer service
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Excellent time management skills
- Demonstrated understanding of current relevant guidelines, regulations and standards
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator.
Kareena Private Hospital is a modern 144 bed facility servicing the Sutherland Shire and surrounding areas. It is conveniently located directly opposite Sutherland Public Hospital and close to public transport. Kareena Private Hospital is an acute Medical/Surgical facility offering a comprehensive range of services.
Kareena Private Hospital has established an excellent reputation in the community for its high commitment to customer service, staff satisfaction and quality improvement.
Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, Working with Children Clearance and proof of Immunity to infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Lorena Phelan on
Applications close: 22nd October 2021 at 11.55pm
This organisation promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children in line with our Child Safety Commitment Statement.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend