Job no: 522585
Work type: Casual
Location: Joondalup Health Campus
Categories: Clinical Support - Technician/Orderley
Joondalup Health Campus is seeking a positive and motivated Theatre Orderly to join our Theatre department. This is a Casual position.
About the Role
As a Theatre Orderly, you will support a multidisciplinary team with the aim to achieve excellent clinical care and outcomes for the patient, hospital and Ramsay Health Care. Contributing to providing a safe environment for patients, staff and Visiting Medical Practitioners, your role will involve, but is not limited to;
- Transporting patients to and from the Theatre;
- Assisting in the day to day function of the Endoscopy / Operating Suite with patient positioning, theatre set ups, and cleaning and restocking of theatres;
- Removing rubbished and soiled linen; and
- Providing support to the wards when required.
The successful candidate be a motivated individual and bring a client-first attitude with a desire to assist our staff and patients in obtaining the best possible outcomes. Your ability to work in a team environment and independently when required, and your willingness to accept and promote the Ramsay core values is essential for this role.
You will also bring:
- Ability to communicate effectively with all patients, the general public and all hospital staff
- Ability to perform a physically demanding role
- High level of customer service and excellent time management skills
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively following directions
Although not essential, candidates with experience working in a hospital setting will be highly regarded.
Why Joondalup Health Campus?
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected operator of private hospitals, Joondalup Health Campus is the largest health care facility in Perth’s northern suburbs, providing 24-hour acute care from an integrated public and private campus. The hospital has an Emergency Department, After Hours GP Clinic and on-site MRI. Specialties include public and private Medical, Surgical, Orthopaedics and Ophthalmology, Paediatrics, Psychiatry, Intensive and Coronary Care Units, Day Procedure Unit, Renal and Oncology, public and private Restorative Units, Day Therapy and public and private Obstetrics and Gynaecology. Joondalup Health Campus has established an excellent reputation in the community for its high commitment to customer service, staff satisfaction and quality improvement.
Ramsay Health Care employees at Joondalup Health Campus are offered some great benefits including:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Benefits and Discounts
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (6 months or less) National Police check and a valid Working with Children Check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
For enquiries, please contact:
Karen Morrey, Clinical Nurse Manager
Close Date: Wednesday 27th October 2021 at 11:55pm
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend