New Graduate Physiotherapist
Job no: 522630
Work type: Part time temp
Location: Mt Wilga Private Hospital
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
Level 1 Physiotherapist
General Rehabilitation New Graduate Rotational position
Part Time (minimum 32 hours per week)
15 month fixed-term position (Beginning October, 2021)
- Join the leader in providing quality rehabilitation services.
- Contribute to an innovative and committed multidisciplinary team.
- Enhance your knowledge through access to an expert team of staff.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and proactive team player to join us as a Physiotherapist at Mt Wilga Private Hospital on a fixed-term part-time basis.
About the Role
An exciting opportunity exists for a Level 1 Physiotherapist to join our team.
- Manage a diverse range of patients who require rehabilitation for the management of a diverse range of conditions, including post-Orthopaedic surgery, post-spinal surgery, musculoskeletal conditions, Neurological conditions e.g. CVA, spinal cord injury, traumatic brain injury, and other conditions.
- Provide Physiotherapy intervention in individual and group settings in the gym, ward, or hydrotherapy environment.
- Participate in developing appropriate discharge plans within the multidisciplinary team.
- Work both independently and within a team structure.
To succeed in this role, you will have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, and a proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required. Your flexible and positive approach to work and demonstrated ability to efficiently manage caseload demands will assist you in this role.
The successful candidate will also meet the following criteria:
- Degree in Physiotherapy.
- Current registration with AHPRA.
- Relevant clinical/placement experience in Physiotherapy.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively and efficiently manage a caseload.
- Demonstrate good time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High standard of customer service and a team approach.
- Commitment to professional development and maintenance of current evidence-based practice.
- Demonstrate an understanding of and a commitment to Quality Improvement.
- Ability to work weekends as required.
How to Apply
Formal applications must be lodged online and should include a cover letter, responses to the above selection criteria, and a CV (with two work-related referees i.e. previous/current Managers/supervisors or previous clinical placement educators).
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Venus Patel (Inpatient Allied Health Therapy Manager) at: firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Sunday, 24th October, 2021.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend