We are seeking experienced Registered Nurses to join our Operating Theatre Department at Warners Bay Private Hospital.
About the Role
Warners Bay Private Hospital offers progressive, personalised and private care. The hospital’s specialties include Orthopaedics, Gynaecology, General, Faciomaxillary, Plastics, Cosmetics and Urology.
In this role you will be joining our Operating Theatre services department. On shift, you will perform clinical duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients.
This role will see you joining a team of passionate professionals driven to provide safe, holistic nursing care to each individual patient to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
To succeed in this role you will bring a strong clinical skillset in an acute care setting, with experience as a Scrub Scout Nurse. You will have exceptional customer service and time management skills with a passion for quality patient outcomes.
The flexibility to handle a rotating roster will be crucial to this role.
You will need to have the following:
- Relevant registration with AHPRA as Registered Nurse
- 3 years acute care experience post AHPRA registration in a hospital perioperative environment.
- Proven recent experience as a Scrub Scout Nurse will also be essential for this role.
- Experience in Orthopaedics, Gynaecology, General, Faciomaxillary, Urology surgeries desired
- Any relevant perioperative postgraduate qualifications will be highly regarded.
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from; $33.23 - $46.67 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8) [FTE 65 665.60 - $92 230.31]
About the Hospital
Warners Bay Private Hospital offers residents of Newcastle and beyond a comprehensive range of specialist medical, surgical, rehabilitation and mental health services.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People". Benefits of working with Ramsay include;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, Working with Children Clearance and proof of Immunity to specific infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Andrew Beath on email BeathA@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 25th October 2021 at 11.55pm