Registered Nurse or Enrolled Nurse (Night Duty)
- Multiple Permanent Part Time roles.
- Grow and develop your career across our national network
- Contribute to and immerse yourself in Pindara's unique and caring spirit
About the Role
This opportunity will see you join our Surgical Ward (Ward 5E) working night duty shifts. Our ward is a modern unit currently specialising in General Surgery, Colorectal Surgery, Bariatric, Gynaecology, Upper GI & ENT operations.
In this role, you will work with patients across our surgical services with the support and guidance of the Department Manager, Clinical Nurse, Team and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered in line with the care values and strategic direction of the Hospital and Ramsay Health Care.
This role will see you reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager and you will be joining a team of passionate professionals driven to provide safe, holistic nursing care to each individual patient to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
You will bring a strong clinical skillset with experience in an acute care setting, ideally within a similar unit or ward. You will have exceptional customer service, confident communication and interpersonal skills with the capacity to work effectively with a passionate team of clinical professionals to deliver and exceed Ramsay’s high standard of care.
You will also meet the following criteria:
- 2 years minimum experience in an Acute Care setting.
- Relevant registration with AHPRA as a registered nurse or enrolled nurse
- Enrolled nurses to be medication endorsed and IV qualified
- Demonstrate excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Availability to work a night duty roster
On offer is an hourly rate, exclusive of superannuation and penalty rates, ranging from;
- Enrolled Nurses: $32.23- $35.34+ superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD EEN gr1-gr6) [FTE $63,691.22 - $69,824.13]
- Registered Nurses: $37.04 - $47.76 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD RN/Midwife gr2-gr8) [FTE $73,193.41 - $94,380.08]
Pindara Private Hospital is centrally located in Benowa on Queensland’s Gold Coast. Pindara Private Hospital is a modern 348 licensed acute care Hospital with extensive on site facilities including a 24 hour Emergency Department, 22 Operating Theatres including our Day Surgery and Endoscopy Unit, Intensive Care, Coronary Care, Oncology, Maternity and Paediatric units.
The Hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972.
Benefits of working with Ramsay include;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Flexible work practices to ensure we can support each employee’s unique work-life balance.
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, and proof of Immunity to specific infectious diseases.
For enquiries, please contact: Melissa Grant, Nurse Unit Manager via E: GrantMelissa@ramsayhealth.com.au