Joondalup Health Campus is seeking a professional and enthusiastic Human Resources Advisor to join the HR team, working in a permanent Full-time position (76 hours per fortnight).
About the Role
As a HR Advisor you will be responsible for contributing to the provision of a professional and effective Human Resources advisory service, providing advice to line managers, coordinating all matters relating to employee relations, performance management, grievances, investigations and disciplinary actions. You will contribute to the development, implementation and monitoring of policies and procedures based on relevant legislation and contemporary HR management practices. This role will also have a focus on providing regular and accurate reporting on relevant HR metrics as well as coordinating the process of applying for visas for new and existing employees.
Positively promoting Ramsay Health Care’s core values and working cooperatively and collaboratively with a respected and friendly team, you will report to the HR Manager.
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate a strong worth ethic that includes punctuality, integrity, respect for others and a commitment to professional practice. Your attention to detail, excellent organisation and time keeping skills, and ability to manage a flexible, challenging and diverse workload will be critical for this role. Further to this, your outstanding communication and interpersonal skills will assist in your ability to influence others and manage multiple matters effectively, working within a small, busy team.
You must have experience in the following:
- Providing accurate and timely information to line managers on managing employee issues
- Providing an advisory service to managers and staff on employee conditions and HR matters
- Workplace investigations into grievances and alleged misconduct
- Recruitment onboarding processes (including drafting contracts and new starter paperwork)
You will also bring:
- Tertiary qualification in HRM or similar field
- Effective negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Advanced computer literacy and ability in Microsoft Office programs
- Attention to detail with excellent organizational and time keeping skills
It is also desirable, but not necessary, to have experience in:
- Australian visa / migration processes
- Using Chris21 to report on HR metrics
- Liaising with unions on employee relations matters
- Professional Development – Opportunities to develop yourself within the role
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected operator of private hospitals, Joondalup Health Campus is the largest health care facility in Perth’s northern suburbs, providing 24-hour acute care from an integrated public and private campus. The hospital has an Emergency Department, After Hours GP Clinic and on-site MRI. Specialties include public and private Medical, Surgical, Orthopaedics and Ophthalmology, Paediatrics, Psychiatry, Intensive and Coronary Care Units, Day Procedure Unit, Renal and Oncology, public and private Restorative Units, Day Therapy and public and private Obstetrics and Gynaecology. Joondalup Health Campus has established an excellent reputation in the community for its high commitment to customer service, staff satisfaction and quality improvement.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and Cover Letter addressing the criteria above).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (6 months or less) National Police check and a current Working With Children check prior to appointment. Applicants must also provide proof of immunity or vaccination for specified infectious diseases, including evidence of COVID-19 vaccination.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Dawn Kendrick, HR Manager, on 08 9400 9089 or via email: KendrickD@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close Date: Wednesday27th October 2021 at 11:55pm