Work Health & Safety / Return to Work Manager
Job no: 522681
Work type: Part time
Location: Albury Wodonga Private Hospital
Permanent Part-Time - 60 hours per fortnight
Join an organisation with a genuine commitment to family friendly practices, work-life balance and a wide array of learning and development programs. We offer strong, flexible career paths and provide unique opportunities to work across Ramsay’s network of facilities.
About the Role
In this role, our Regional Workplace Health and Safety and Return to Work Coordinator based in Albury Wodonga Private Hospital is responsible for coordinating the development and delivery of a wide range of WH&S, workers compensation and rehabilitation across three of our sites. This opportunity will see you provide specialist advice to a range of stakeholders all with a key goal of enhancing the capability of management and staff to ensure a planned approach to effective health and safety management.
Your exceptional communication and interpersonal skills along with the ability to communicate and influence will be key to your success in this role as you guide other actions to achieve goals on a daily basis. You will also demonstrate a commitment to delivering a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values and bring with you prior experience working in a WH&S environment.
You will also bring:
- Relevant qualifications in Health & Safety Management and understanding of WH&S principals and legislation
- Qualifications or experience, or willingness to undertake training in Injury Management
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and autonomously as required.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of products
- Previous experience working in a health-related industry (desirable)
- COVID 19 vaccination (mandatory)
Owned and operated by Australia’s largest private hospital operators, Ramsay Health Care, Albury Wodonga Private Hospital is considered one of the finest and most comprehensive private hospitals in rural Australia. Albury Wodonga Private Hospital provides an extensive range of inpatient and day patient services all located on site for the convenience of our patients. Equipped with advanced medical, surgical and diagnostic technology, the Hospital and our team of highly skilled practitioners are able to provide the very best in medical, surgical and psychiatric care.
Benefits of working with Ramsay include:
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, Working with Children Clearance and proof of Immunisation to infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Joanne Harris on HarrisJ@ramsayhealth.com.au.
Applications Close: 28th October 2021 at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend