Job no: 522740
Work type: Part time temp
Location: St George Private Hospital
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
We are seeking an experienced Physiotherapist Aide to join our inpatient team at St George Private Hospital
This opportunity is a Fixed Term Contract – 12 months (48 hours per fortnight), with the possibility to convert to a permanent position based on performance.
About the Role
We currently have an opportunity for a positive and flexible professional to join our Allied Health department. As a Physiotherapist Aide you will provide both clinical and non-clinical support to the Allied Health Therapists to ensure all patients receive high quality care. To be successful in this role you will be a highly organised team focused individual with a commitment to providing excellent customer service.
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage workload demands and priorities
- Experience in patient manual handling skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Demonstrated problem solving and prioritisation skills
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
St George Private Hospital is one of the most modern, clinically advanced private hospitals in Australasia. It is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest and most respected operator of private hospitals. The hospital is located in Sydney's South and is adjacent to St George Public Hospital. St George Private Hospital is a fully accredited 276 bed advanced surgical and acute medical facility. Working in partnership with some of Australia's leading medical specialists, the hospital has developed a strong reputation in Cardiac, Orthopaedics & Spinal Care, Neurosurgery, General Surgery, Medical, Cancer Care, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Colorectal and Urology.
Here at St George Private Hospital we will provide you with an outstanding working environment, modern facilities, innovative education programmes and a supportive management team.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include cover letter, CV and 2 current work-related referees).
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Jeffrey Tang on TangJeffrey@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close Date: 25th October 2021 at 11.55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend