Psychologist - Private Practice
Job no: 522772
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Ramsay Psychology Southport, Pindara Private Hospital, The Southport Private Hospital
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
- Private Practice Contractors - work/life balance!
- Work 1 to 5 days / week to suit your availability and clinical capacity
- Work from Home and Clinic
- Access to Clinical Supervision
- Generous 25% fee schedule for those with 5+ years' general registration
- Enjoy Flexibility and Autonomy and while working with Australia's largest private mental health service provider
- Brand new contemporary clinic at Southport on the Gold Coast!
Join Ramsay Psychology - the Private Practice arm of Ramsay Mental Health. With 23 facilities across Australia, we are Australia’s largest private mental health group. People know and trust the Ramsay brand because we have been in the business of mental health since 1962. We are expanding our Private Practice clinics across Australia and we are very excited to announce our new clinic in Southport on the Gold Coast is opening soon!
Do you love clinical work but not the administrative and operational burdens that come with running your own practice? Are you worried about repaying Medicare or dread calling GPs to amend referrals? Would you like someone else to manage cancellation fees while promoting you to referral streams? Partner with Ramsay Psychology to see how we can take care of you, so you can take care of your clients.
At our Ramsay Psychology clinic in Southport, you will have the support from a collaborative and proactive team of Practice Coordinators who provide the resources, support and infrastructure you need to run your sessions smoothly. You may also enjoy being a part of a growing group who will welcome your input and ideas on how we can do things better.
Prefer to work partly at home? No problem. We set you up with Zoom and IT infrastructure so you can enjoy the convenience of no commute. If you are craving human interaction, run your sessions from our contemporary new clinic on the days you prefer.
Why consider Ramsay Psychology?
- Work independently in private practice while being part of Ramsay's national network of clinics, hospitals and allied health services
- We help build your business to the level you desire
- We value your input to make our practice even better.
- We waive service fees initially to help you get started and offer very generous rates
- We are supported by a significant marketing department and GP Liaison Officers
- Early Career Psychologist? Enjoy access to clinical supervision. Call to find out more.
- Flexibility to structure your day around your availability and clinical capacity
- Choose which referrals you see
- Telehealth - we provide webcams and zoom accounts so you can work from home
- Easy handover/escalation due to Ramsay’s affiliated Mental Health Facilities
- Complete practice management solutions that make your clinic time seamless
Grow with us and help shape us to become the leader in private practice psychological support
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please call Sally Hodgkinson: 0431 254 640 or email HodgkinsonS1@ramsayhealth.com.au
You must have general or clinical registration with AHPRA and Medicare eligibility to be considered for this role.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend