Job no: 522781
Work type: Part time
Location: Caloundra Private Clinic, Pindara Private Hospital
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
Pindara Private Hospital
Part time opportunity available
We are seeking to appoint an experienced Occupational Therapist to join our Allied Health Services. The successful applicant will be required to work on a part-time basis working a minimum 16 hours per fortnight with availability to cover a 7-day rotating roster.
Reporting to the Allied Health Services Manager, the successful applicant will provide effective and efficient professional Occupational Therapy services to patients and customers of the Hospital. Where required, this position will provide support to the senior management team.
This position involves the provision of a high standard of Occupational Therapy to acute medical and surgical inpatients, including planning of complex discharges for both private and DVA patients. The position works closely with other members of the Allied Health team, and the Hospital Discharge Planner.
You will have exceptional customer service, strong verbal and written communication, and interpersonal skills and also meet the following criteria:
- Occupational Therapist with current AHPRA registration
- Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Demonstrated skills and knowledge in Occupational Therapy management of acute and rehabilitation patients
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills including demonstrated effective interpersonal and customer service skills
- Demonstrated excellent organisation and workload management skills
- Proven ability to work across multiple clinical areas
Prior to commencement you will be required to provide a National Police Check at your own expense.
We are seeking candidates that can help us achieve the values of The Ramsay Way including:
- We are a caring, progressive, enjoy our work and use a positive spirit to succeed
- We take pride in our achievements and actively seek new ways of doing things better
- We value integrity, credibility and respect for the individual.
If you feel you meet the above criteria please submit a covering letter addressing the above selection criteria (documenting two work related referees) as well as your resume. All applications should be submitted online by Friday 22nd October 2022.
Paul Hunt – Allied Health Services Manager
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend